Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

February 2, 2010

My leather supplies are starting to arrive today.

I did about 2 hours of research today on the "How to's" of cleaning leather. Whew! got a lot of work ahead of me. My business card arrived today. They look great. I am sending them out to all my friends and biker buddies in California and around the world.

Also got a box of old leather tools and needles from Briton. Man, they do not make needles like these anymore. Had a couple from china but they broke after a couple of passes.  The guy is looking for some more leather tools in his shed.

 I am tracking down a couple of "Home-made" receipes for the conditioner and cleaner. I am also looking for an old Ironning board, garment rake, small one, and an old cloth makers mamiquine (manikin). There is the supplies update. The sooner I get my stuff organize the faster I can start advertising.


Happy Ground Hogs Day!
Sometimes, I feel that is my life right now.

LABikermamma

1 comment:

  1. Go get 'em tiger! I can just see you polishing and sewing away. Love the blog! - Debski

    ReplyDelete