Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

February 6, 2010

Just about ready to put "Open for Biz" sign out!

Motorcycle Jackets, Chaps, Saddlebags + Accessories, PH-balance,cleaning done by hand.
814-389-6119.

That is my new "signature" for my emails. I am thinking about adding a (mail-order cleaning service) to my business. I have a lot of biker buddies in CA that want to ship their jackets. Also, I was asked to clean some "Tack & Saddle" leather. That my friend, is a lot of work. I am thinking that I will just sell them the cleaners and conditioners and let the Horse Lovers do it themselves. These motorcycle jackets take up a lot of time cleaning them by hand.
 
Like I said in the by-line, I am just about ready to launch the "Open" for Biz sign. I am waiting for a few more items I ordered. An old garment rack to hang the jackets on. etc.
 
Now, I have to go shovel snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment