Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

July 11, 2010

Thank You Steel Horse Biker Fest.

A Big Thank you to Bruno and Paul for having me at the SteelHorse Biker Fest. I had a great time. I met a lot of bikers from this area.

Also, want to let you know you can now put LED Lights on your bike. Check out "Slick It".Ask for Jason or Paul. They will then tell you what biker festival they will be setting their trailer up for the lights. Kits start at $175.00. Full Mobil Installation. They will come to you!
Paul= (724-816-3075). Jason=(724-683-9874).

Check out "Magnetic Jewlery" American Indian. Contact: Jim Jones (626) 825-7424.

By the By, Steel Horse Bikes are a great line of Choppers. I like the looks of the bikes, long and lean. To bad, I can't ride any more I would be putting a down payment on that "Candy Apple" Red one!

Ride Til I Die!
LABikermamma

No comments:

Post a Comment