Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

June 4, 2010

Why use sheep oil on cow leather? Are you Crazy!

What is the difference between sheep oil and cow oil?  Why would you want to put sheep oil on cow leather?  COW to COW. My product only uses Cow oil. Most of the name brands, which I cannot name, use sheep oil in their products. It's like oil and water. They do not mix.

Let me educate you on the difference.

Lanolin is made from sheep byproducts. It is found in all the name brand products.

You will want to use products...MY PRODUCTs...that contain Cow oil.
Cow oil is made from shin bone and feet of the cow but not the hoofs.
Cow oil is used in the conditioning, softening and preservative agent for cow leather.
It protects the leather.

That is the difference!

Now you know.

Ride Til I Die!
LABikermamma

No comments:

Post a Comment