Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

March 6, 2010

Worked the Magic Today!

Worked the magic today and found out a few more things. One my formula works. I put it up against the test with a national brand leather cleaning and it came out the same if not better. The test was my beat up,old, torn, worn out pair of chaps. After I buffed it out I did add one more step to make it shine a little better.
I went down to the dollar store and bought one of those "quick-shine" sponages. I wiped that on my chaps and got a shine on top of the cleaning. The national brand still was a bit dull. I then put it on the other leg and had my sister chose which leg was my product and which was the brand. On the chaps, boots, and gloves she picked my product.  Then I went and got my neighbor and ask him to tell the difference. He picked my product, and he is a Biker!

So, I got my formula worked out. I have to let it sit for a couple of days and see if it will work again.
It was still warm when I applied it. So I want to see what will happen when I let it sit for a couple of days.
And you thought I was kidding when I said I had to do some cooking.!

Ok, I am going to add that last step to my "How to Apply" pages and I am done for today.

LABikermamma

No comments:

Post a Comment