Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

March 16, 2010

Learning Movie Making and Sold Cleaner on the Road

Yea! I sold a couple more BLC bottles today. Meet with my cousin and he bought one. Then when I was gasing up "Mr. Bonez" my truck, a guy with a dirty leather jacket was next to me and I asked him how does he clean his jacket. He said he was just talking to his wife about that and I show him my stuff and he bought right there. Makes me feel like I'm on the right road to success!

Well, I am trying to get something on youtube. I was looking for a "How to make a movie on the computer" and found out that windowsxp has a "movie maker". I had to search for it and then shortcut it to the desktop to get into it. I like it because it is easy! So I will be working on this project to get some up to youtube before the end of the month.

I'll be making my product today or tomorrow.

There you have it for today!
LABikermamma

No comments:

Post a Comment