Skully

Skully
Ride til I die!

February 16, 2010

T-shirt Design. What do ya think?

rying out this web T-shirt design. Not to hard to make. I could go color but it is too, way too expensive.
What do you think? How does it look in Black and White? Do you think it is to much to have it on both the front and back? I am thinking that it is OK because I can have it showing on the front because of my back brace. Other people may like it on the back. I am up in the air on it. I kind of like it for the price. I will have to look around for less expensive printing of T-shirts. I am thinking of getting about 20-25 of them, or just get one at a time when someone wants to buy it, but not at this price. When you order more the price should drop not go up. I am still doing my homework on this. Well, what is your take on it?







Make custom t-shirts at CustomInk.com






No comments:

Post a Comment